Hello,

Instead of using Docline and/or OCLC for interlibrary loan services, are any libraries using a third-party document delivery company to provide full text articles to their patrons?  For example, CCC RightFind Document Delivery (who purchased Infotrieve Document Delivery).  I'm wondering what companies currently exist in addition to CCC RightFind and any feedback from libraries who have used these companies.

Please reply directly to me.  I'll summarize for the list.  Thank you for your time,

Sue Groshong, MLIS
Librarian | Library & Information Commons
Seattle Children's
206-987-2098  OFFICE
206-987-3838  FAX
My gender pronouns are she/her.

OFFICE   4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
MAIL      OB.8.520, PO Box 5371, Seattle, WA 98145-5005