Hi Medlibbers,

I have been asked to find info on use of talc powder on patients after surgical procedures (relating to infections).
The requestor is also looking for in regarding reuse of surgical masks after they have been 'hanging' (around neck) after surgical procedures.  I'm not finding anything on this and but have found guidelines on the use of surgical masks pertaining to preventing infection.  I'm not having luck finding anything specific to these topics in the databases.  Have any of you searched on this and can point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Tonia

Tonia Harris, MLIS
Manager of Library Services | Health Sciences Library
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
101 East Wood Street | Spartanburg, SC 29303
o: 864-560-6220 | f: 864-560-6791
e: [log in to unmask] |  w: SpartanburgRegional.com