With apologies for duplication...

Hello, all. At the University of North Dakota, we have a "main" library that serves the majority of the campus, and a "medical" library that serves our medical school. Each library has its own budget and subscribes to online resources independently, but there are some resources for which we both contribute to subscription costs. We are looking for a new model / formula for the division of the cost of these shared electronic resources. Have any of you with a similar structure devised and/or implemented a plan of this nature? We would love to hear about your strategy(s) and successes / challenges.

Thank you in advance for sharing your wisdom!
Erika

Erika M Johnson, MLIS
Southeast Clinical Campus Librarian
[Interim Electronic Resources Librarian]
School of Medicine & Health Sciences
University of North Dakota

Medical Education Center, Room 222
1919 North Elm Street