From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Hrabina
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ILL Request Urgent!

Hello,

I tried sending this on Docline but it went beyond the routing map.

Does anyone have:

Operative Dictations in Ophthalmology   Editors   Rosenberg, Nattis, Nattis
2017  Chapter 32   Chapter Title  Scleral Suturing and fixation of a dislocated intraocular lens    Ahmed, I.K. and Schlenker, M.B.  Pages 143-146

Thank you,

Sharon L. Hrabina, MLS
Senior Medical Librarian
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Hazleton
700 East Broad Street
Hazleton, PA 18201
Phone: 570-501-4847
Fax: 570-501-4840

Stay current! See New Reports & Guidelines. http://lvhn.libguides.com/reports_guidelines

Please note that if you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-Mail and delete all copies of the original message.