Hello,

I have a patron who is looking for the following thesis and I don't have access:

Wier T. Female adolescent depression: Dietary influence as a causative component. Dissertation Abstracts International: Section B: The Sciences and Engineering. 2009;70(2-B):1360.

We are a Freeshare library in Docline.

Thanks for checking,

Cathy Pajunen
Hospital Library
Hospital for Sick Children
555 University Ave
Toronto, ON  M5G 1X8

ph: 416-813-6591
fx: 416-813-7523

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.