I apologize if this question has been asked before, but I read the article "Diving into Data: Analyzing Information Requests to Understand Information Needs at a Pediatric Hospital" in the Journal of Hospital Librarianship and it gave me several ideas! Especially about keeping more detailed stats about reference/ research requests.

Does anybody here keep super detailed stats for your library? Do you have a form that you're willing to share?

Kristin LaLonde, MLIS, AHIP
Health Sciences Library Manager
MidMichigan Health
4005 Orchard Drive
Midland, Michigan 48670
Phone (Midland) (989) 839-3262
Phone (Gratiot) (989) 466-7047

Please note that this email message and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information that is protected against use or disclosure under federal and state law. The information is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this information in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by immediate reply.