Hey y'all!

This Tuesday, September 10th, we will be having our first meeting of Engineers Without Borders (EWB)! It will be held at 6:30 pm, location TBD!

The meeting will start off with some officer introductions and we will also be discussing our goals for the year including domestic and international projects, the regional and national EWB conference, fundraising, and community involvement. We would love to have a chat about potential projects so please come with your best ideas!

This club, despite the name, is not exclusive to engineersall are welcome! This meeting is introductory for you to get a feel for the club and see if our work is something you would like to be a part of!

See you there,

Catherine Brockner

Engineers Without Borders Secretary