Hello everybody!

The upcoming EWB meeting its scheduled for Tuesday, September 24th at 6:30pm in Perkins 003. As promised last week, there will be food!!

We're going to start taking action with fundraising and continuing to develop a plan for this semester. We also have information to discuss in regards to our faculty advisor.

A few things that you might be interested in, although unrelated to the club:

2019 Student Design It, Pitch It, Fab It

Undergraduate, Graduate, and Medical Students are Eligible to Participate.

Wednesday, October 9th, 6-8pm

UVM Alumni House, Silver Pavilion

Refreshments will be served

Students Pitch Your Idea!

Do you have a product or design in early stage development that could benefit from a solid engineering push?

Are you in need of a prototype that your customers or potential investors can touch, feel and experience?

AWARD: $5000 in materials and services to work with UVM’s Instrumentation and Technical Services Core Facility

For submission details go to: http://go.uvm.edu/design2019

Deadline to Apply is OCTOBER 4th

Any Questions? Contact Andrea Elledge at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best,

Cat Brockner
Engineers Without Borders Secretary