Hello all!

Our next meeting will be tomorrow, Tuesday, October 1st at 6:30pm in Perkins 003.

With the information gathered from the recent survey that was sent out, we're going to be doing some work with the focus groups which would be local, international, and fundraising. The poster board that was brainstormed for last week will be finished up, as well. If you did not take a look at that survey yet, you can find it here.

We have new potential domestic project ideas to discuss including an anaerobic digester at the UVM farm. Additionally, we may have some UVM professors joining us for this meeting.

See you there!

Cat Brockner

EWB Secretary