Hello everybody!

The next EWB meeting is going to be held this Tuesday, September 17th at 6:30pm in Perkins 003. The room is one flight down from the main level.

We will be doing more introductions and discussing what the future looks like for the club, covering topics such as domestic and international projects, fundraising, and community involvement. As always, if you have any ideas you would like to share about domestic projects, we would love to hear about them!

The National Society of Black Engineers is hosting a fireside chat with Marie Banks about what it means to be one fo the first black women to graduate from UVM with an engineering degree and CEMS going forward. If you're interested, show up to the Chittenden Bank room in the Davis Center on Monday, September 16th, at 4:00pm.

Don't forget, this club is not exclusive to engineers—all are welcome! This meeting is introductory for you to get a feel for the club and see if our work is something you would like to be a part of!

Best,

Cat Brockner

Engineers Without Borders Secretary