Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for providing a link to your website. Can you please
offer details on how you measured the stable isotope ratios of your
standard materials? Which laboratories made how many measurements with
which standard deviation? Which international reference materials were
used for normalization? Was two-point normalization employed? I
apologize in advance if your website offers some or all of this
information and I missed it.

Thank you very much!

Arndt Schimmelmann

--