Ben (and others),

Thanks for the quick response, we also assumed water in the system. As a follow-up: why would the m/z 30 signal increase throughout a single run and across multiple runs? You mention instability as a reason. What do you specifically mean by this? That the EA is not properly sealed? It’s also strange because we see this issue when the EA/high flow is disconnected from the IRMS and the on/off runs are through the conflo.

Thanks again,
TEA