From: "Schimmelmann, Arndt" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 22:22:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] solid Nitrogen standard for elemental analysis

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for providing a link to your website. Can you please offer details on how you measured the stable isotope ratios of your standard materials? Which laboratories made how many measurements with which standard deviation? Which international reference materials were used for normalization? Was two-point normalization employed? I apologize in advance if your website offers some or all of this information and I missed it.

Thank you very much!

Arndt Schimmelmann