Hi Arnold,

I don't know if this is your problem (and we may have a different set up),
but I just spent half the summer trying to figure out why our EA reduction
tubes were getting used up so fast and thinking it was bad copper or poor
packing. Turns out it had nothing to do with the reduction tube. It was the
needle valve that controlled the O2 dosing. The O2 dosing was creeping
upward over several months and I didn't even realize it for a while.
Anyway, it was a bad needle valve causing the problem.

So...for whatever its worth. Hope you figure out your problem soon.

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol S. Loopstra