We recently replaced the solenoid pinch valve on line 2 and it does not open (clicks, but does not open).  We removed that one and installed another...same result (it clicks but does not open).  We opened and lubed the interior...same result (clicks but does not open).  We tired three versions of acid tubing with variable results (would work for a few samples then fail (click but not open).

We cannot locate the Thermo schematics for the valve but assume that it operates on 24 volts (as indicated on the valve itself).  We measured the voltage on both valves (lines 1 and 2) finding 18V for each.  Note, we're having NO TROUBLE with the pinch valve on line 1.  It opens and closes fine with the 18V.

Any insight would be appreciated -- in particular a copy of the thermo schematics driving these solenoids or a confirmation measurement of the voltage supplying these valves on some other Kiel III.

Regards,
Steve