Thanks a lot

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 2:25 PM Tom Millican <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Leela,
If the values of your samples are confined to a narrow range, compared to the range of what falls in that watershed over the course of a year, it could result in odd slopes with a small sample set. Is the range of values you obtained wide enough?
If snowmelt is involved, it could have an effect on your slope as well.
This is intriguing. I'll be watching for the water isotope experts' ideas.
-tom millican