Hi all,

I just wanted to issue a correction on my previous post. There is a right door to the EA. I am new to this job and was not aware of this feature. After opening the door it is clear that there is not an led flashing on the motherboard.

-Wyatt
________________________________
From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Wyatt Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2019 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] Vario Pyrobube Won't connect to PC

Hi Loic,

Thank you for the reply. I apologize on how late I was getting back to you but was out of office due to American Labor day. Our Pyrocube does not have a right door to view the motherboard. However, from looking through the front door it does not seem like there is a light flashing. The motor of the ball valve was audible. The com port (6) is active and working, I changed the connection to COM 5 and nothing changed.

Thank you for your help,
-Wyatt