Thanks for your help. By the way, are the black jumpers necessary on the new power supply?
Susy

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019, 2:03 PM Machavaram, Madhav <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sorry, forgot to mention that brown is +ve.

From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Machavaram, Madhav
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 2:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] No power to control panel

Nah!  You are not going to fry anything, I promise.

In your picture, #2 is 24v – the one with the brown wire on slot 3 in between those black jumpers, and the blue on slot 10 (from right to left), that one.

Best

Madhav

Hi Madhav,

I have linked some photos of the connections with closeup and overview images. Our power supply may be newer than I thought so I am not sure which wire to which pin. I can't find a pin out diagram for the current power supply. I am not sure which set of wires runs which part of the device and I don't want to fry it. Advice?

Suzanne