[log in to unmask]" alt="" class="" width="320" height="82">

To:         Members of the UVM Community

From:    Wendy Koenig, Director of Federal and State Relations

Date:     Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Re:        Constitution Day

September 17, 2019 is designated by Congress as Constitution Day. We encourage you to celebrate this living document by visiting our U.S. Constitution page at www.uvm.edu/~constitu.  Here you can find links to a variety of online resources that can help you expand your knowledge about the constitution and its importance in our daily lives. Also, a limited number of pocket Constitutions are available for free and can be obtained by visiting the Howe Library. We look forward to honoring a piece of our nation’s history together with the entire UVM community.