Announcements and Events

If you are having trouble viewing this email, view it on our website.

  From the Office of the President
Announcement and Events

Important information from around campus

Staff Appreciation Week

uvm Staff Appreciation Week is this week! Join your colleagues and other members of the University community to celebrate and recognize one another for the contributions made throughout the year.

Full Story >>

Andrew Harris Commons Legacy Breakfast

AHC

Begin your Sunday morning with a bountiful harvest breakfast in a relaxing and welcoming environment as we honor the legacy of UVM community members who led the way to inspire and strengthen diversity, equity and inclusion on our campus.

Full Story >>

The Mosaic Center for Students of Color Welcome Back

MCSC

Join us to kick off the new academic year and to welcome the new UVM class, and UVM community members. Lets get together to eat, dance and reconnect with the community!

Full Story >>

Faculty Development Events at the CTL

ctl

The Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) has a full calendar of events this Fall ranging from workshops, a series of short “Sound (Teaching) Bite” events, a brown-bag lunch series to listen to and then chat about inspiring teaching podcasts, a book group, and more.

Full Story >>

Accounting and Financial Career Fair

career fair

The Accounting & Financial Services Career Fair brings local and regional employers to campus who are interested in speaking with you about job and internship opportunities.

Full Story >>

Annual Stetson Lecture

stetson

The Larner College of Medicine at the University of Vermont John Stetson, UVM’56, MD’60, and Roberta B. Stetson, UVM’57 present The Annual Stetson Lecture in Technological Advances in Medicine

Full Story >>

Upcoming campus events

More Campus Calendar Events >>

For events both on-campus and off, visit UVM Bored

Previous stories

More Stories >>

Research studies

Campus construction updates