Announcements and Events

If you are having trouble viewing this email, view it on our website.

  From the Office of the President
Announcement and Events

Important information from around campus

Installation of Suresh V. Garimella

uvm Open to the UVM Community - The Installation Ceremony for Suresh V. Garimella, the 27th President of the University of Vermont and State Agricultural College, will take place on Thursday, October 3, 2019 in Ira Allen Chapel.

Full Story >>

Andrew Harris Commons Legacy Breakfast

AHC

Begin your Sunday morning with a bountiful harvest breakfast in a relaxing and welcoming environment as we honor the legacy of UVM community members who led the way to inspire and strengthen diversity, equity and inclusion on our campus.

Full Story >>

The Blindspot of Masculinity

DM

Former Syracuse University quarterback and NFL veteran Don McPherson examines how the narrow definition of masculinity adversely impacts women and creates many "blind spots" that hinder the healthy development of men.

Full Story >>

UVM's Online Job Board

jobs

We are pleased to announce that UVM’s job site has received a significant update! The new site is easier to use, provides an array of relevant links for job seekers, and most importantly, is now mobile friendly.

Full Story >>

FREE Yoga and Group Training for UVM Employees

wellness

UVM Campus Rec and UVM Employee Wellness have teamed up to offer UVM faculty and staff FREE yoga and group training classes, as well as subsidized group fitness passes.

Full Story >>

2019 UVM Extension Master Gardener State Conference

campus

2019 UVM Extension Master Gardener State Conference, "Caring for People, Plants and Our Planet," November 2nd, at the Shelburne Museum.

Full Story >>

Davis Center Farmer's Market

dining

As part of the 5th Annual Healthy Campus Week, Sodexo is hosting the Largest Farmer's Market at 70 college campuses September 20th-27th!

Full Story >>

Upcoming campus events

More Campus Calendar Events >>

For events both on-campus and off, visit UVM Bored

Previous stories

More Stories >>

Research studies

Campus construction updates