I have sent a corrected version of my email to the list. Its ear, I hope is
now as it should be.  Thank you Ruth Stewart. I am determined to go forward
with it's and its clearly differentiated. I realize I have learned and
forgotten this lesson several times.   I hope this time will be the charm.

Happily,  I have not doubt that I will remember the image of the woodpecker
with its head pressed so sweetly against the tree without difficulty or
effort.
Warmly,
Coleen