This morning, I went to Centennial Woods for about an It seemed pretty quiet at first. That was until I found a flock of about a few dozen birds around the brook, many at eye level. They moved up the path towards the entrance where they spread out. By far the most common species that wasn't a chickadee in the flock was Nashville Warbler (of all things), with 5-8 seen. There were also nine other species of warblers with them, including Bay-Breasted and a tail-end American Redstart. Notably missing was Common Yellowthroat, which I see on most days. Other than warblers, few other species were represented. There were two vireos seen (Red-Eyed and Philadelphia), as well as an Eastern Phoebe. Also absent seem to be sparrows, with only a few Song around. I remember that at this time last year, there were a few other species, such as White-Throated Sparrow. Guessing last night was mainly an inflow night, as early in the night, the sky was buzzing with calls, but they subsided later. Anyway, here's my list of what I saw:

Warblers:
Blackpoll (1-2)
Bay-Breasted (1)
Pine (1)