Accompanied by yellow rumps, bluebirds filled the yard at noon today, checking out next summer's rental units.

Q. Does that trouble-making crow in the Addams Family movie belong to their cousin?

A. Yes, it's Its and it's its own worst enemy.

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 22:02:26 -0400, Scott Sainsbury <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Indeed, Bud — back to Cornell for both birds, and English…

To the Lab of Ornithology for our bird guidance.
And to Cornell English Professor Strunk and his illustrious student E.B. White (of Charlotte’s Web fame) for our grammatical guidance.