Greetings Farmers,

I am writing on behalf of Salvation Farms' food hub in Winooski. Since
2016, we've cleaned, quality assessed, packed, processed, and distributed
more than 450,000 pounds of Vermont grown surplus/seconds produce.

We are interested in working with more farmers this fall. We can receive
and process quality culls from your fall harvest, wash/pack line, or
storage facilities. Donated produce is then distributed to charitable food
sites and vulnerable populations.

   - We arrange and cover all cost of transportation.
   - We prefer to move full pallets/bins of product, and will arrange
shipping and return bins at no cost.
   - We provide a summary of your donations by crop at year end for tax
deduction purposes.

Let us work together to feed more people in Vermont. We welcome your
thoughts on how we can best serve you.

I look forward to hearing from you - please contact me at (631) 338-9729 or