We have some day neutral strawberries in a greenhouse that I threw in on a whim after we lost the tomatoes there.  I was thinking of keeping them through the winter and bumping the heat up in the spring to get some early strawberries.

They are sending out runners, and it seems like I could get more production if I got them to be more vertical.  There are lots of cutesie home garden ways to trellis in the internet, but I'm wondering if anyone has messed around with doing it on a commercial scale.

Jeremy