Hi Again All,
I have posted this the last two falls and am reposting. I operate some Fedex routes out of the Williston terminal. We have some opportunities for drivers during the late fall and winter months if you or someone you know is looking for steady work during the farming off season. Pay is decent. We deliver Monday through Saturday. The job can be full or part time. The most important thing is to have a schedule and stick to it. We deliver along 15 from Fairfax to Morrisville and then south along 100 down to Sugarbush. This isn’t a guarantee but we are usually successful matching drivers up to areas near where they live. You get an IPad with the route programmed for you. So pretty simple stuff. If you are interested or one of your employees might be looking for winter cash send me an email and I will give them more information.
It takes about two weeks to complete the background check and another week or so for training so we like to start the process sooner than later. We prefer to start drivers whenever they are ready, we don’t need to wait for the holiday rush.
My email is [log in to unmask]
Thanks and hope you had a good season.
Rick Travers.

Sent from my iPad