Hi All, following up to last week's inquiry about bulb crates. No clear answer! Some larger garden centers sell them 2nd hand, a new similar-but -differernt crate is on the market.  The traditional crates we're thinking of seems to be an internal trade amongst other farmers or florists.

Original question:
Hi there, I am seeking locations to get bulb crates.

1.       To add to our blog post --> go.uvm.edu/totes
I'm looking for ~25 for myself if you have some you'd like to move.

I always had good luck at Clausson's greenhouse in Colchester.
Rachel Schattman
-
Agway in Rutland has them sometimes! We bought a bunch of used ones thru nofa bulk sale (late winter) too. I think they were $6 ea and are about 6 in deep.

Mary Beth, Poli Gardens
-
Could you please add Progressive Grower to your blog post? We are a distributor for many lines of totes & bins, including macrobins and picking baskets of all shapes, sizes and colors.

Starting on page 94 of our catalog: http://progressivegrower.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2019-Progressive-Grower-Catalog.pdf
Kristine Esdale, Progressive Grower New England & Long Island
-
I'm looking for several dozen for the school farm. It would make life a lot easier if we could just stack and cure our sweet potatoes.

Matt Dragon, RTCC
-
I could use a couple dozen too, please let me know if you find any? I'm happy to go in on an order...
Thanks!
Scott Lewins, UVM Extension

Thanks,
-Andy

Ag Engineering Tech
UVM Extension
Hi there, I am seeking locations to get bulb crates.

1.       To add to our blog post --> go.uvm.edu/totes

2.       I'm looking for ~25 for myself if you have some you'd like to move.

Thanks,
-Andy

Agricultural Engineering Tech
UVM Extension