Hi All, a few more bulb crate resources trickled in and a little vendor research completed. Here’s the latest.

Many US Farmers generally get their crates second hand (used) from other farms or larger greenhouse operations that get their bulbs imported from Holland. Some second sources are noted here:

Annual NOFA Vermont Bulk Order (Richmond, VT)

Claussen's (Colchester, VT)

Ednie Flower Bulb (Fredon, NJ)

Fedco Seeds (Clinton, ME)

Garland's Farm & Garden/Agway (Rutland, VT)

Holland Beauty (Milwaukee, WI)

Michigan Bulb Co (Lawrenceburg, IN)

Vendor Direct - Beekenkamp (BS Maasdijk, Netherlands)

Thanks,

-Andy

Ag Engineering Tech

UVM Extension