Hello ,

I hope you had a great weekend. As it is a busy time in the semester, most
students have yet to hear about the upcoming LEED Workshop, so I have
extended the early bird discount! If you could please send a reminder to
the undergrads and grads in Engineers Without Borders at The University of
Vermont about this great opportunity coming up *next week!*

Some students were discouraged because of the distance or their busy
schedule but I wanted to let them know they can watch the entire course
online as it is recorded.

Please send the message below to your students in all years, staff and
faculty and CC me on the Email you send out.

*LEED Green Associate (GA) Training*

*When: November 12th 2019 – 6**:00PM to 9:30PM*

*Where: * *UVM - Aiken - Room 311*

*Registration: **https://leadinggreen.com/vermont*
<https://leadinggreen.com/vermont>

If you are worried about your busy schedule or distance from the course
location, fear not, as the workshop is entirely recorded and you can watch
the entire recorded course online or live stream one of our webinar options
here - https://leadinggreen.com/online

LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is simply a
sustainability scorecard for green buildings. Buildings can become LEED
Certified as can people! Boost your resume up with the LEED Green
Associate, the only professional designation to show employers and clients
you have certified knowledge in the field.

To date, this course and its materials have proven to be instrumental in
helping over 9000 students pass their respective exam at a 99% pass rate.
This course is offered at a quarter of the price and time as the
competition and allows students to graduate with letters after their name!

*This course is instructed by a USGBC Faculty member* and is the most
effective way to pass. The USGBC charges a $100 (reduced for students) fee
for the actual exam which can be taken at any time at your nearest
Prometric center. Save money by reserving your spot today and make a
positive difference in your career!

Early-Bird Cost: $200 for students ($300 otherwise)

To register for the class please visit: https://leadinggreen.com/vermont

Please contact the instructor Lorne directly with any questions at

Regards,

Lorne Mlotek BASc., LEED AP BD+C, O+M

President, LeadingGreen

585-764-5423

B740 Sandford Fleming Building

10 King's College Road, Toronto, M5S 3G4

If you are receiving this Email in error please let me know.