The Town of Canaan has BCBS Gold plan.   We inquired about the Blue Edge
but found the prices weren't much different
but the deductibles were a lot higher so our Selectboard is sticking with
BCBS Gold plan.

--
Noreen Labrecque
Town Clerk/Town Treasurer

--
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THIS MESSAGE MAY NOT BE FORWARDED. The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is