We are switching to MVP this year

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kim Seymour
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 11:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BCBS vs MVP

Weston switched to MVP a few years ago also.  There are a few things that are different, but no major complaints from the coverage.  We are on the Gold plan

Kim Seymour
Clerk/Treasurer

Town of Weston
PO Box 98
12 Lawrence Hill Rd
Weston, VT 05161

Monday-Friday 8 am -1 pm
Phone 802-824-6645
Fax 802-824-4121
www.westonvt.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.westonvt.org&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=EzEd7pS-LiyM26XKc1KXIHmza1wAxADvH5pLBxH7Yws&m=bIoau5AAWJCEnCPuUdLv_vedFGxif5pAGfeAdT4WGBo&s=d0HWlP8S3c66SFp9t2fQl7yRn1VfUTo27hFkCsUsEaQ&e=>

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.westonvt.org&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=EzEd7pS-LiyM26XKc1KXIHmza1wAxADvH5pLBxH7Yws&m=bIoau5AAWJCEnCPuUdLv_vedFGxif5pAGfeAdT4WGBo&s=d0HWlP8S3c66SFp9t2fQl7yRn1VfUTo27hFkCsUsEaQ&e=>
Please note that this email message, along with any reply, is considered a public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. ยงยง 315-320).