Trainings for Vermont’s local officials and volunteers run Oct 23 – Nov 7

MONTPELIER - What does it look like when governments cooperate? That question is the premise for the 7th annual Municipal Day. The popular training, sponsored by the Agency of Natural Resources, is an opportunity for municipal representatives to meet and learn from state officials during workshops designed to empower and inform Vermont’s local government officials and volunteers. Participants, who range from planning and zoning commissioners to town managers and selectboard members, walk away with information they can immediately apply in their daily work.

“Municipal Day is at the heart of what we as an Agency do every day: working with Vermonters to achieve important environmental outcomes together,” says ANR Deputy Secretary Peter Walke. “We welcome the opportunity to hear directly from town officials, and I invite you to join us and share your town’s experiences.”

Read the full press release at https://anr.vermont.gov/content/municipal-day-brings-workshops-where-you-live-and-work