Yes. It makes me wish I didn’t print new tax bills at the end of the workday yesterday. Now these people need yet another bill. I wish there was some way to predict who will be getting a third bill, to avoid the second bill that only confuses them.

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Gage
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 10:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: homestead payments

It was sent today.

Sue

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Bobbi Brimblecombe
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 5:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: homestead payments

Does anyone know if a homestead payment file was sent today? I can’t tell if it hasn’t been sent yet or I just don’t have any payments to apply.

Bobbi Brimblecombe

Marshfield Town Clerk

802-426-3305

Please be aware that any messages sent to or from this address are public records, subject to disclosure.

AVG logo

www.avg.com