Dear Business and Grant Administrators,

In November, SPA will be offering the next two seminars as part of our SPA EDU series:
November 6 SPA Seminar:  PeopleSoft Tools and Best Practices for Financial Management of Sponsored Projects
November 12 SPA Seminar:  Sponsored Project Financial Reporting and Closeout
Presentation slides will be posted on the SPA EDU site 24 hours before the seminar for those who may want to bring a copy of the presentation to the session, at this link: https://www.uvm.edu/spa/education-and-learning
To sign up for these and other SPA seminars, go to PeopleSoft HR: Main Menu >>Self Service >>Learning and Development >>Request Training Enrollment
We are excited to announce that SPA's Research Finance & Reporting team will be offering post award open labs in December.  Although attendance at the SPA EDU sessions listed above is encouraged, it is not a prerequisite for coming to the lab.  These two-hour labs are intended to discuss PeopleSoft pages/reports/queries in more detail, clarify SPA post award processes and procedures and, in general, provide an opportunity to field questions.  There is no formal agenda as we want the attendees to guide the discussions.
If you would like to attend a lab, please email me and include your preferred time slot (see below) at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Tuesday, 12/3/19 1:30-3:30, Waterman 427A
Friday, 12/6/19 1:30-3:30, Waterman 427A
Tuesday, 12/10/19 9:30-11:30, Waterman 427A
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Thank you.

Linda Serrantonio, CRA | Team Lead
Research Finance | Reporting
University of Vermont