Dear UVM Faculty, Staff, and Students,

If you have not already completed our survey about e-cigarette & tobacco
use on a Tobacco-free UVM campus, please take five minutes to do so.
Your participation is crucial to understanding attitudes and beliefs
towards e-cigarette & tobacco use on our campus. This survey is
voluntary and anonymous and does not collect any identifying
information. Please direct any questions about this survey to Dr. Jan
Carney, our Course Director, at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Link to the survey: https://survey.uvm.edu/index.php/987955?lang=en

Thank you for your participation in this project!

Olivia Quatela, Lauren Gernon, Kalin Gregory-Davis, Zeynep Tek, Sameer
Alidina, Samuel Raszka, and Alexa Pius

Larner College of Medicine

Class of 2022