Hello all!

We are just under a month away from the 4th annual Hunger Mountain
Christmas Bird Count. This count around the Waterbury area will take place
on Thursday, December 26th. We are looking for field participants to count
birds as part of a team, as well as feeder watchers who count birds at
their homes within the count circle.

Birders of all skill and experience levels are welcome! If you are
interested in helping, please visit North Branch Nature Center's CBC page
(link below). There you can review the information packet for participants
and complete the online form to sign-up. Details about team assignments and
our after party at a local restaurant will be announced in the coming
weeks.

Cheers, and happy birding!

Zac Cota
Hunger Mountain CBC Compiler