Hi All,

I'm new to this listserv but I wanted to share an educational opportunity
with everyone.

In particular, the Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium has begun a new Lifelong
Learning series. Our first workshop features bird observation with someone
you may know: Charlie Browne. You can find more here and below:
https://www.fairbanksmuseum.org/educate/Lifelong

I hope to see you there. Thank you for your help.

Best wishes,
Drew Bush

*November 11, 19 and 25 / December 2 and 9 2019, 5-6 PM*
*Observing the Birds: A Lifelong Delight *
Presented by Charlie Browne
Cost for Workshop: Members: $40 / Non-Members: $50

Ever wanted to learn not just how to bird but the art of making careful
observations of birds? Charlie Browne is a naturalist, educator, and
director emeritus of the Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium. A popular lecturer
on birds and bird behavior, Charlie served for several years as guest
naturalist on WCAX-TV News and presently he writes a column for the *North
Star Monthly*. Over this workshop’s five one hour sessions, Charlie will
examine Northern New England’s birds and their evolution, biology, and
behavior. The final session will go deeper into the tools available to
naturalists as they observe their avian friends.

--
Drew Bush
Director of Programs