Fred Pratt   Fred, I saw you  a couple of times down here in Bennington County and thought perhaps you had family in the area - or something like that.  And then I saw  quite a few of your Bennington County checklists on ebird and thought "long family visit" - or something like that. Little did I know that your personal challenge was near completion right here in Bennington County.  What an accomplishment - what an undertaking.  CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!  Now that is inspirational!!

Cheers,  Martha Pfeiffer, Dorset

    On Thursday, November 28, 2019, 12:00:28 AM EST, VTBIRD automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. Say’s Phoebe
  2. An extraordinary birding feat (3)

Date:    Wed, 27 Nov 2019 08:46:08 -0500
From:    Richard Littauer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Say’s Phoebe

It is still present this morning. Alison Wagner and I are looking at it
now; good crew this morning, and thanks again to Coleen for spotting it!

Richard | @richlitt <https://twitter.com/richlitt> | burntfen.com
<http://www.burntfen.com>

Date:    Wed, 27 Nov 2019 22:10:42 +0000
From:    Kay Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: An extraordinary birding feat

Truly amazing, inspirational and awesome. Thx for sharing. Kay in Hinesburg

Kay [log in to unmask]