Hi,
Are there librarians who work as "systematic review librarians" for hire? Or as a consultant for a team who is working on a systematic review that is not associated with a university and do not have access to an academic systematic review librarian? I would like to suggest this as a possibility to a group that has reached out to me for advice but I want to be sure that it is a thing!

Eve Melton
Eve Melton |MLIS|MIS|AHIP
Regional Director, Library Services Northern California

Ph: 209-955-7083
Cell: 209-303-5285

[cid:image002.gif@01D394FD.1ECB40F0]
NOTICE: The attached library material may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17, US Code). You are prohibited from using the material for "any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If you use this material for purposes in excess of "fair use," you may be liable for copyright infringement.

kplibraries.libguides.com<http://kplibraries.libguides.com/>

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.