Hi Ellen,
I had the same thing happen. I downloaded COUUNTER reports from several
publishers and all the December counts were zeroes. Any ideas, anyone?
Regards,
Jean

[image: cid:[log in to unmask]]

*Jean Jenkins*
Clinical Librarian/CME Coordinator
Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
169 Riverside Drive
Binghamton, NY 13905
607-798-5290
Fax: 607-798-5989

www.ascension.org

*One Mission. One Integrated Ministry. One Ascension.*

*Visit the **Library Portal*
<https://lourdes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://lourdes.tdnetdiscover.com/portal>
 *for all your information needs.*

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 10:13 AM Rothbaum, Ellen <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Good morning and Happy New Year,
>
> I received announcements from several journal publishers that use the
> Atypon Insights for COUNTER 5 statistics the December 2019 journal usage
> statistics were available.  However, when I downloaded the data, the
> December 2019 usage was missing, for reports in both COUNTER 4 and COUNTER
> 5 format.  This includes these publishers:
>

> American Health Association
> Health Affairs
> Mary Ann Liebert
> New England Journal of Medicine
> Radiologic Society of North America
>
> Regards,
>
> Ellen Rothbaum, MS, AHIP
> Medical Librarian
> St. Francis Hospital
> The Heart Center(r)
> Roslyn, NY  11576
> Telephone:  516-562-6673
> Fax:  516-562-6695
> [cid:[log in to unmask]]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.