From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jean Jenkins
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 12:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] Re: [EXTERNAL] December 2019 Usage Statistic Issue

Hi Ellen,
I had the same thing happen. I downloaded COUUNTER reports from several
publishers and all the December counts were zeroes. Any ideas, anyone?
Regards,
Jean

[image: cid:[log in to unmask]]

*Jean Jenkins*
Clinical Librarian/CME Coordinator
Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
169 Riverside Drive
Binghamton, NY 13905
607-798-5290
Fax: 607-798-5989

www.ascension.org<http://www.ascension.org>

*One Mission. One Integrated Ministry. One Ascension.*

*Visit the **Library Portal*
<https://lourdes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://lourdes.tdnetdiscover.com/portal<https://lourdes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://lourdes.tdnetdiscover.com/portal>>
*for all your information needs.*

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 10:13 AM Rothbaum, Ellen <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
wrote:

> Good morning and Happy New Year,
>
> I received announcements from several journal publishers that use the
> Atypon Insights for COUNTER 5 statistics the December 2019 journal usage
> statistics were available. However, when I downloaded the data, the
> December 2019 usage was missing, for reports in both COUNTER 4 and COUNTER
> 5 format. This includes these publishers:
>

> American Health Association
> Health Affairs
> Mary Ann Liebert
> New England Journal of Medicine
> Radiologic Society of North America
>
> Regards,
>
> Ellen Rothbaum, MS, AHIP
> Medical Librarian
> St. Francis Hospital
> The Heart Center(r)
> Roslyn, NY 11576
> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]>>
> Telephone: 516-562-6673
> Fax: 516-562-6695
> [cid:[log in to unmask]]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.

Cleveland Clinic is currently ranked as the No. 2 hospital in the country by U.S. News & World Report (2017-2018). Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of our services, staff and locations. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. Thank you.