Hello, Med-Libbers-
I have a nursing instructor writing a paper for publication, and one of the articles she needs for her literature review is part of a backfile collection of a journal for which we have a subscription that does not include the 2012 issue she needs. I did, however, find it in full text on ResearchGate. I'm presuming she'll want to cite this article in the references section of her paper; do I need to ethically get this article from another source (ILL?) for her to be comfortable citing it? What do you think?
Thanks!
~Tina

Tina Metzger, MSIS | Librarian
Bon Secours Richmond Health System
Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
8550 Magellan Parkway, Suite 1100
Richmond, VA l 23227
(804) 627-5340

Good Help to Those in Need(r)

"Remember, the firemen are rarely necessary. The public itself stopped reading of its own accord." (Fahrenheit 451)

The information in this communication is intended to be confidential to the Individual(s) and/or Entity to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information of a Privileged and/or Confidential nature, which is subject to Federal and/or State privacy regulations.
In the event that you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the intended recipient, do not copy or use the information
contained within this communication, or allow it to be read, copied or utilized in any manner, by any other person(s). Should
this communication be received in error, please notify the sender immediately either by response e-mail or by phone,
and permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.