A rather peculiar day in da Bowl yesterda

MWAC Observations – Mount Washington Avalanche Center

Lotsa work needs to be done. I was just messaging someone who thinks were at some sorta tipping point. At the diner now and then its guides meeting time. This could be interesting especially if we get to work with the internal info sharing system that CMS has. It's like a CAA InfoEx system and Mike and I worked with it last January. It's time to be humble, very humble.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 7:32 PM, Mark P. Renson