The controversial role of dual sequential defibrillation in shockable
cardiac arrest

   - A. Pourmand MD, MPH
   <https://www.clinicalkey.com/#!/search/Pourmand%20A./%7B%22type%22:%22author%22%7D>
   - , J. Galvis BS
   <https://www.clinicalkey.com/#!/search/Galvis%20J./%7B%22type%22:%22author%22%7D>
   - and D. Yamane MD
   <https://www.clinicalkey.com/#!/search/Yamane%20D./%7B%22type%22:%22author%22%7D>

American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2018-09-01, Volume 36, Issue 9,
Pages 1674-1679,
Good day all,
I seem to be having all sorts of database access problems this afternoon.
Can someone send me this article, please.  It is for patient care for a
nurse.

Many thanks and Happy New Year to all,
Kellee
--
*Kellee Selden*
Ascension Region 1 Program Manager

t: 414-585-1626 | f: 414-291-1281
m: 414-639-8703

[image: Ascension] <http://ascension.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.