From: Medical Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Nina McLaughlin
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 10:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Clinical Key

Language = Default

Message =

EXTERNAL Email:Do not open attachments or click on links unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Nina McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
12:47 PM (8 minutes ago)
to Eleanor, [log in to unmask]
It's not just you - ClinicalKey is down for us, too. Well, I can get to the site, but there are NO journals, and only THREE books when I click on those sections; most of the rest is also not there.

I'm on a chat session with them now, and they did not get an internal email regarding it yet. He checked,though, and it has been escalated.
That's good. Yikes!

-- Nina
--
Nina McLaughlin, Library Assistant
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Core Library, Lakeside 3119

--
Nina McLaughlin, Library Assistant
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Core Library, Lakeside 3119
11100 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH  44106
216-844-1208
216-844-1207 fax

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Valley Children's Healthcare proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Valley Children's. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.