Hi folks,

I'm hoping someone has access to JCO directly from ASCO and can help.  Looking for what is listed under "Track Citation" on the right side of the page here:

https://ascopubs.org/doi/full/10.1200/JCO.2011.39.2589?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori%3Arid%3Acrossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub%3Dpubmed

w/re: to article Incomplete Intrapulmonary Lymph Node Retrieval After Routine Pathologic Examination of Resected Lung Cancer by Ramirez, RA

I'm assuming it's a cited by reference list (and so does my MD who wants for a meeting this afternoon).  I've sent him another list of 'cited by' but he is wanting this as well.

Got the article already so don't need that.  Thanks in advance and happy new year!

Danielle Linden, MLIS, AHIP-D | Medical Library Manager, System Library Services
Burlew Medical Library
St. Joseph Hospital
1100 W. Stewart Dr., Orange, CA 92868
Office: 714-771-8291 Direct: 714-771-8000 ext 17759
www.psjhealth.org/library<http://www.psjhealth.org/library>
[combo 90th logo]