Dear Medlibbers,

I have a 2010 reference for an unpublished dissertation and my patron would like to know whether it has been published in the meantime and if we could obtain it somehow. I have looked in various New Zealand university library catalogues and plain google, but I haven't found anything.

Does someone on the list have more information for me?

Frost, A. {2010) 'Life is like an adventure': Exploring how adventure therapy journeys influence young adult cancer survivors in Aotearoa--New Zealand. Unpublished dissertation

Thank you very much beforehand.

Kind regards,

Winnie Schats

Senior officer
Scientific Information Service
Working mo, tu, th, fr

T (direct): +31 (20) 5126198
T (library): +31 (20) 5122595
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

The Netherlands Cancer Institute | Plesmanlaan 121 | 1066 CX AMSTERDAM | www.nki.nl<http://www.nki.nl/>