From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Library
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 3:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] ILL: NEJM Catalyst article

Hello all,
Need an article from NEJM Catalyst. It's cited as May 2, 2018. Docline only lists this from 2020. Can anyone supply? Free if possible. We are free lenders,
and never charge for loans.
Physician Resiliency and Wellness for Transforming a Health System<https://catalyst.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/CAT.18.0188<https://catalyst.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/CAT.18.0188>> By Carl S. Armato & Tom E. Jenike
Thanks,

Madeleine M. Taylor, MLS, MA
Medical Librarian | Health Sciences Library
St. Joseph's Health
703 Main St.
Paterson, NJ 07503
973-754-3590 | Fax 973-754-3593
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]>> | www.stjosephshealth.org<http://www.stjosephshealth.org><http://www.stjosephshealth.org/<http://www.stjosephshealth.org/>>

*** Important Notice About St. Josephs emails ***
St. Josephs Regional Medical Center is using Zix to encrypt any e-mails containing Protected Health Information (PHI). If you receive an encrypted email from a person at St. Josephs the body of the message will indicate that you have a "New Zixcorp secure email from St. Josephs Regional Medical Center." You will need to click on the link in that email to retrieve the message. For more information please visit http://www.uapguide.com/st-josephs-hospital-and-regional-medical-center/introduction<http://www.uapguide.com/st-josephs-hospital-and-regional-medical-center/introduction>. For help in retrieving a secure email that youÂ've received from St Josephs please go to http://www.uapguide.com/st-josephs-hospital-and-regional-medical-center/receiving-encrypted-email<http://www.uapguide.com/st-josephs-hospital-and-regional-medical-center/receiving-encrypted-email>.

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE THE EMAIL AND CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. THIS INFORMATION MAY HAVE BEEN DISCLOSED TO YOU FROM CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS AND MAY BE PROTECTED BY FEDERAL AND STATE LAW. THIS INFORMATION MAY INCLUDE CONFIDENTIAL MENTAL HEALTH, SUBSTANCE ABUSE, ALCOHOL ABUSE AND/OR HIV-RELATED INFORMATION. FEDERAL AND STATE LAW PROHIBITS YOU FROM MAKING ANY FURTHER DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT PERTAINS, OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY UNAUTHORIZED FURTHER DISCLOSURE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW MAY RESULT IN A FINE OR JAIL SENTENCE OR BOTH. A GENERAL AUTHORIZATION FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION MAY NOT BE SUFFICIENT AUTHORIZATION FOR FURTHER DISCLOSURE.

Cleveland Clinic is currently ranked as the No. 2 hospital in the country by U.S. News & World Report (2017-2018). Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of our services, staff and locations. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. Thank you.