From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Senning, Will
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 3:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: March 3rd checklist

Good afternoon Ann, Karen, and all clerks,

We have developed a single checklist that can be used for both your annual meeting and Presidential Primary.  It is available now and we will be sending instructions soon for how to generate and print that checklist from VEMS.  Please feel free to contact our office directly if you have any questions.

Regards,

Will

Will Senning

Director of Elections and Campaign Finance

Vermont Secretary of State’s Office

128 State Street

Montpelier, VT 05633-1101

(802) 828 – 0175

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED.  My new address is [log in to unmask]